Sinister: Concert Roddington Shenanigans

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 9 10:22:28 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

>I don't want to jump to conclusions or anything but at the after show thing
at
>Brighton Beach in leeds, i was getting all the 'stars' autographs when this
>strange little fella go my TOTP POP autographs book and signed what looks
>be Keith Watson. Is that keith off of this list?
>
>esteban

Haha! Sorry about that, I really couldn't resist it, it was just I was in
the right place at the right time... I was a bit pissed up on a clear liquid
called booze. I thought - hey this'll be a laugh, I kind of thought
afterwards it'd be quite funny if the person was on the list. However then
thought oh dear, I hope I haven't spoilt your big pile of autographs. Let me
know if it pissed you off. Also frankly given the daft scribble that I did
I'm surprised it looks like my name at all, it doesn't look much like my
name at the best of times.

    Was absolutely lovely to meet everyone at the concerts, and can I just
say Vicky I'm disappointed not to have met you too, hopefully I'll get a
chance some other time, terrible really, it was so busy though and I didn't
know what you looked like. Everyone I met was really cool, and there were
plenty of them. It's so much better meeting people in person than via email
as you get such a better impression of what they're like rather than
essentially what comes out as daft little soundbites via email. I hope
everyone enjoyed the concerts as much as I did.

    The whole thing seems like one big blur mind you, just cause it went so
fast. All great fun though, seen loads of places I've never been to before
too. Apologies to David, Katrina and all the other people around on Monday
night for my drunken behaviour, I paid for it on the way back to Edinburgh
on the train. I tried to go to sleep in a flowerbed that night. That's what
you get for being a drunken twat.

    Hope everyone in the US and Europe's all keyed up to see the band soon
and I hope you all enjoy it as much as we did.

    Cheers,
        Keith.