Sinister: Turning Tables Round in M&S

david kitchen shop at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 9 12:58:46 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

> brier at pipeline.com wrote:

> Ooohh, the new T shirts are divine.  Katrina, any chance of the IYFS
> one being in any color other than black soon?  I can't stand myself in
> black T shirts (or any clothes) despite what Morrissey said.  I guess
> it just makes me feel too.... too.... sinister.

we tried the sinister in white, but decided we make too many white
shirts, plus the black looked better.

the other things we decided were:
1- it's better to have choice in design rather than have one shirt in
three colours
2- it's better to have shirts in nice packaging than without
3- it's nice to keep them as cheap as possible

we hope you like the choices we made and all the shirts and stuff.
i'm gonna put all the stow ones on-line, but we'll receive them in a few
weeks, so your order may take a while if you want one :)

david kitchen

     david kitchen : merchandising and websites : jeepster records

                         http://www.jeepster.co.uk/
                http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/

                       mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk

 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn

       with the words 'subscribe news' in the body of the message
     there is no need to subscribe if you are on the 'sinister' list