Sinister: hello everyone...and so on.

Arigreen23 at xxx.com Arigreen23 at xxx.com
Wed Sep 9 15:11:11 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

hey there!  my name's ari, i just joined the list...i got into B & S
reletively recently...first bought Lazy Line Painter Jane, the "3...6..9..."
then Sinister and just last night TBWTAS...and I love it of course.  I
actually first heard about the band thru reading interviews with Ben Folds,
where they asked him what he was listening to...any other BFF fans on the
list?  Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself...looking forward to
(hopefully) seeing them in Philly in October...

ari