Sinister: Everyone else is doing it...

Rod Begbie rbegbi at xxx.com
Wed Sep 9 15:38:47 BST 1998

      *---*      HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINISTER BABIES    *---*

Not much point doing a big review of TBWTAS (pronounced Tibwytas), but after
listening to it all of last night, and all of today (which made it a bit
scary, because I don't know if there's anyone looking over my shoulder
trying to work out what some French cartoon series has to do with the
company's corporate image), it's occured to me that my three immediately
favourite songs (CF, ASBD and IIWNTC) are all written by persons other than
Mr Murdoch.  Woo!  Has the man lost his touch?  Or will I just have three
different favourite songs tomorrow?  Time will tell.

I'm annoyed that no journos approached me in order to do a feature on B&S
fans.  I would have gone off at bizarre angles that would have made Tim's
"Pinteresque" comment seem like a decidedly normal thing to say.  Do you
think they would have bought a comparison between B&S and Hanson?  Or
perhaps a "I only came here because I liked that 'Looper' single.  They were
shite." style rant?

And how come TicketMaster.com has tickets for Chicago and Philly, but not
Boston.  Bah!

Are Helen Love going to be on TFI Friday this week, dyathink?

Rod.

--
Rod Begbie
Work: rbegbi at sapient.com   Play: rod at begbie.com

	I'm never fashionably late.  I just don't show up at all.
	How cool is that?