Sinister: nyc and 11/1

Ciflux at xxx.com Ciflux at xxx.com
Wed Sep 9 18:17:17 BST 1998

Just to let everyone know, Ticketmaster now has tickets for the November 1
Supper Club show, but not the November 2 one.  They didn't know when they'd be
selling those.  In fact, I had to talk to a couple of people before I could
find someone who'd take my credit card # and sell me tickets.  But I now have
secured tix for my fiancee, her sister and myself.  And the countdown begins.

Speaking of the Lucksmiths, they will be playing in Brooklyn on Sept. 19th,
day before the NYC Sinister picnic.  I've only heard one song on a mix tape so
far, but that's enough to make me curious to hear more...

mike appelstein
ciflux at aol.com
http://members.aol.com/ciflux