Sinister: NY Tickets

michele waggner simonetiger at xxx.com
Wed Sep 9 18:18:08 BST 1998

Hey Kids --

Tickets for the NY show Nov. 1 went on sale at noon -- I am in
possession of some, YAY!  /me be jammin':)  You know, my jealousy days
are over...lalala.

It did take some diligence on the part of my sainted Ticketmaster vendor
-- the appropriately named Stuart -- it kept coming up that they are
playing on the 2nd of Nov.  So, you strapping Arabs, it looks like there
will probably be a Nov. 2nd show as well, just not on-sale yet.  Guess
they're waiting to fill one all up first.

This may have all been said already... I'm at work and can't read the
list... and really, who cares but me?  Sorry to clog the list but no one
here in this cultural wasteland understands the immensity of my
momentary joy.

michele/simone,
   whose day has gotten much better despite only 3 hours sleep.