Sinister: Dawkins, the unstoppable sex machine

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Wed Sep 9 20:15:38 BST 1998

       I've just had a post from erstwhile listee dickon (I'm sure I used to
read your mails) which neatly sums up the tiny Richard Dawkins thread
(apologies if he's posted it too):
<< Not content with being a world-famous authority on Darwinism and evolution,
 he took his King Scientist role even further and married the second Romana
 off Doctor Who, y'know, the one that Tom Baker wed for about 6 months.
  She's probably the one most B&S fans would want to marry: blond, a bit wet,
 childlike and girly, with a penchant for school uniforms and an overbite
 that only the real upper classes have (she's titled aristocracy )...
 presumably handy for opening bottles, too.
  There was a recent TV documentary presented by Dawkins which had one scene
 of him punting down the Cam with his wife. One can only imagine he watched
 that Doctor Who story where the same thing happened and thought "I could do
 that..."

 dickon
 x >>
Evolutionary scientists kick ass!
seb
(incidentally, this post may not be read in certain parts of the US)