Sinister: feltist overtones

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.net
Wed Sep 9 20:49:54 BST 1998

PJMiller wrote:
> I don't know if anyone has already pointed this out (still haven't read Cock
> Fun) but "Is the Wicker Man Scared?" seems to quote a keyboard line from
> Felt at the end. It took me ages to identify it,

of course the duchess spotted it first, with an immediate 'oh that
sounds just like felt'. and whilst driving our motor car also. of course
both she and the miller man are quite correct.

stuart was wearing his felt t-shirt in London, and i hear that Lawrence
is on the dole! as pam pointed out, this is a Pop abomination, and it
made us all profoundly sad. belle and sebastian should have had him and
his Denim as support instead of mr smith, who, although i am partial to
his records, sucked live.

me and my points of view, eh?

the duke

PS
Niceaction at aol.com wrote:
> Firstly, i must say soz to David Kitchen for commenting to him on Monday that
> i thought he was a much older guy... ooops, i just always pictured you as a
> kind of school teacher guy.. :o(  Sowwwweee

oops, someone getting me and david mixed up! sorry david. school today
was a bit fraught, me trying to look ill (not hard) and everyone being
concerned as to my health. it's a bit sad also not to be able to tell
everyone how much fun i had, but 'tis a small price to pay.

--

'all of our dreams are dying of overdoses'

Tangents On-Line http://www.virtual-pc.com/tangent/
PO Box 102, Exeter, EX2 4YL, UK
tangent at lineone.net