Sinister: Barcode Ellen

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at xxx.com
Thu Sep 10 00:22:18 BST 1998

On Mon, 7 Sep 1998, Michael Jones wrote:

> 'Boy-scout production' ?  It's practically audiophile, for God's sake.

I have no idea what "Boy-scout production" is supposed to sound like, but
I disagree with both descriptions.  To my ears, the recordings and mixes
are clear and detailed, but all hark back to the "warm" tone of about 30
years ago -- which is to say, "vintage".

Should I know the producer from other work?

--Mark

__  <http://www.xnet.com/~mkolmar/BurningRome> <MPEG & RA audio clips>
    Imminent: SENSELESS CD on Mindfield Records MindCD03 Cathartium 14

                "The electricity is no better off than on."