Sinister: Sex with vinyl

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Thu Sep 10 14:01:36 BST 1998

I'm sure I'm the only person sad enough to scroll down the technosphere
posting, but I did and was astonished to find this among all the other
rogering:

"Boy With Arab Strap mated with keith (ID 716055) but conception didn't
take place."

Now loving a band is fair enough, but isn't this taking it a bit too
far?

It was great to finally meet Keith, and numerous other people it would
take too long to mention - even the foul-mouthed Mick Cooke (TM) was in
meet 'n' greet mode, which was special. I was pleased to discover that
absolutely no-one looks like I'd imagined (though Liz Daplyn reminds me
totally of Miranda Richardson, which can only be a good thing), and
every time I read a post from someone who was there who I didn't meet,
it seems a real shame. Hey ho.

I'm off to HMV to buy my third ...Arab Strap today - it's for my mum,
who's crazy about the B&S experience. Any news on the midweek chart
position?

Okay, lunch break is well and truly over - bye bye everyone,
Biondino