Sinister: Duuuuuh!

Sarah Wheeler Sarah.Wheeler at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 10 14:15:33 BST 1998

Sister Disco wrote:

>As usual, I've been trying really hard to mishear things on TWATTYBUS, but the
>best I've come up with is "Has he ever seen Gandhi?" from Seymour Stein.

At very first listen I thought there was a line in 'It could've been a
brilliant career' that went "Eating pies in a school that was too
well-known"....not as good as the seagull/eagle ingenuity, but......

Oh and should I be honoured that Stuart M sang 'Century of Fakers' just for
me....yes I did fill my fat face with every kind of cake...at a retirement
do on Saturday.....and promptly threw them all back up again!!!  I think I'm
turning lardy.

Funny how this seems to be all about food
Going now to step on the scales

Byeee
Sarah x
Sarah Wheeler