Sinister: A few things...

mjh18 at xxx.uk mjh18 at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 10 14:48:27 BST 1998

It Could Have Been A Brilliant Career goes like this in my BRANE:

He had a stroke at the Age of 24
It Could Have Been A Brilliant Career
But i've love in my pocket, love in my pocket
YOU're so Vain, i bet you think this song is about you
Yopu're va-ee-aaa-ain...

and so on... have other readers noticed this?

Just me then... not to DISS it tho, it's the best on the record, and every
listen makes the record better and better. Thank heavens for that.

In other news: I'm glad i didn't DREAM Dundee in Seymour Stein.

Please don't anyone EVER try drinking Tigermilk "wine" just because of the name
- it is like THUNDERBIRD but with a pound of sugar stirred in. Eesh.

And yeah, when are those unreleased ones getting released i.e. Long Distance
Runner (did they _choose_ the Marcus Garvey cos of this link?), PocketBook Angel
etc? And especially Modern Rock Song? Or are they staying as Bootlegs forever?

Cheers,

Mark