Sinister: Can anyone in US burn me a Tigermilk CD?

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Thu Sep 10 16:04:40 BST 1998

Right, I'm big and grown up now, I think it's my turn to answer this one.
Look, Jeepster and the band are very sweet in turning a blind eye to the
exchange of *tape* copies of Tigermilk, as long as it's not for profit.
But, as we all know, it is illegal to bootleg albums, even if they are as life
affirming as that album is. And the point is, a cd-r of the LP is a bit too
professional, and bit too easily reproducable for Jeepster to ignore.
 So, to all newbies, please don't shout about making CD-Rs on the list, if you
must do it, 'cause things get uncomfortable, and David + Katrina have to stop
being lovely bunnies, and get serious. Which no-body wants. It's happened too
many times before.
       It's going to come out again sooner or later, on CD, so please be
patient, and put up with your scratchy old tape dub for a bit longer, like
everyone else  :-)

God, that was a but sensible.
seb
(who's nearly finished that review. just a bit of polishing left, some
nfinitives to stick back together, etc.)