Sinister: I'm abusing the list

Janine Papp janine at xxx.com
Thu Sep 10 18:10:40 BST 1998

hey darling sinsisterines

I'm sorry to abuse the list like this, but I need some help for my zine and
I thought, who better to turn to?  There's going to be a really funny
advice column in the next issue.  Surely some of you need some advice???
You can ask Belle and Sebastian related questions, in fact I encourage it.
So please read on.

Hello there

Temple of Sting needs your letters ASAP for ASK SCHAP, the first T.O.S.
advice column!
You can ASK SCHAP about ANYTHING from why your car won't run to why is the
sky blue, to what's this itchy spot on my leg, to why does Satan pick on me?

so, please submit your questions!  You can send e-mail to Temple of Sting
at beesting at popstar.com, e-mail Schap at schap at mute.com, or write to TOS at
Po Box 357, Murray Hill Station, New York, NY 10156.  All letters will
remain anonymous!  For more information, visit the Temple of Sting website
at http://members.tripod.com/~JanineBee

Janine Papp
Queen Bee of the Temple of Sting