Sinister: unreleased do-dahs

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.net
Thu Sep 10 17:53:45 BST 1998

mjh18 at leicester.ac.uk wrote:
> And yeah, when are those unreleased ones getting released i.e. Long Distance
> Runner (did they _choose_ the Marcus Garvey cos of this link?), PocketBook Angel
> etc? And especially Modern Rock Song? Or are they staying as Bootlegs forever?

word is that they haven't released Middle Distance Runner because
they've not managed to get a good recording done yet. ithink that's sad
because the three different versions i've heard all sound divine. it
really is still one of my all time b&S faves, despite the fact that the
notts rendition was a little shabby in comparison to other hearings.
Pocketbook Angel 'etc' i very much doubt will ever get 'official'
releases as they are pre-Tigermilk demos. Modern Rock Song? god knows.
it's also a top tune. What about the stuff that didn't make it to the
LP? Wrong Love anyone? Nad the instrumental Tigermilk? Rhoda? I Know
Where The Summer Goes? Are these slated for EP release soon? D&K tell us
all!!

hope my witterings helped someone.

the duke

--

'all of our dreams are dying of overdoses'

Tangents On-Line http://www.virtual-pc.com/tangent/
PO Box 102, Exeter, EX2 4YL, UK
tangent at lineone.net