Sinister: after careful re-listening to the LP.........

SpaceboyUK at xxx.com SpaceboyUK at xxx.com
Thu Sep 10 22:20:45 BST 1998

after a few listenings of the new album i realized
that there are a few songs that i dont like much.
they are good songs,just maybe not to my certain liking,
according to the rest of the album.

"Chickfactor" & "Rollercoaster Ride"

The BEST songs (in my opinion) on the album are:

"It could've been a brilliant career"
"Sleep the Clock Around"
"Is It Wicked not to care"
"A summer wasting"
"Dirty Dream #2"
"Boy With The Arab Strap"
             &
"Simple Things"

"space boy dream" i had heard (well a different version-but much alike) on
the LOOPER 7'' so it was no surprise,but i like it.      sorry if this mail
was
no use to you,but i thought maybe some people would like my opinion,or at
least like to hear my opinion,due to a bored day and nothing to do.

-a.james