Sinister: Re: a tiny mention of B&S on MTV awards show

Nicola4230 at xxx.com Nicola4230 at xxx.com
Fri Sep 11 05:39:34 BST 1998

<<He was sort of charting Beck's sound through mentioning loads of other
bands>> snip<<and ended with something like ' and all the way up to Belle
and Sebastian'.>>

Wasn't that amazing!! Being the the cardie wearing biscuit nibbling saddoe I
am I too jumped up and down in excitement and then by reflex ran to the pooter
to share the moment....oh but y'all beat me didn't you?  Well cherish this
moment chickadees as it will probably be the only time ever we will see
mention of them at the VMAs.  (which is probably for the best!)

ben stiller, whatta man, whatta man whatta mighty good man
tata,
Tara