Sinister: A Summer Wasted on Tigermilk

Kevan Cooke kcooke at xxx.uk
Fri Sep 11 10:21:00 BST 1998

Mark said:
> Please don't anyone EVER try drinking Tigermilk "wine" just because
> of the name - it is like THUNDERBIRD but with a pound of sugar stirred
> in. Eesh.

Now some of you might be able to guess what I am about to say...
Lutomer Tigermilk is one of ours!  One of the perks at work is that I can
get bottles of Tigermilk cheap!  But I don't like sweet wine, so I don't.

Seymour Stein is about the trip to New York covered in Staurt David's
Little Ink Movie isn't it?  The one where Stevie couldn't go because of
real life?  Honey is right, the reviews are pish.  The Grauniad review
of Shepherds Bush looks like it was written by someone who didn't manage
to get hold of a ticket and guessed what it was like - full of pale youths
apparently.

On TWATTYBUS (thanks Sister Disco) there a few places where the lyrics on
the sleeve are slightly different to those actually sung, but hasn't Stuart
just got it wrong when he sings "seven years of river walkways" instead of
"seven weeks..." during A Summer Wasting?  If you listen real hard you can
actually hear him thinking "Shit, I messed that up, if I just carry on
perhaps no one will notice"

Kevan
The Fat Slug