Sinister: Should I go to NY?

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Fri Sep 11 12:28:08 BST 1998

Okay, here goes...

I am toying with the idea of taking a few days off and flying to NYC for
one or both of the gigs. I would greatly appreciate any encouragement,
cajoling and advice, as I know no-one (that I can think of) in New York,
and feel a bit like a small furry animal trying to contemplate quantum
physics about the whole caboodle. But I haven't been on holiday in 3
years, have never been to the States, and reckon this may be the last
great opportunity of my youth. Please, please mail me privately if you
have anything at all to say or suggest.

So obviously if I do take a big breath and go for it, I'll second
Niceaction's desire to meet up with some of you - I promise I'm not as
snappy in real life as I may have been on occasion on the list :-)

So write, my friends, and hopefully I'll meet some more of you soon...?

Take care, beautiful people,
Mark