Sinister: Strap: Changes to us

Dunphy, Kevin dunphyk at xxx.com
Fri Sep 11 13:10:49 BST 1998

Should we be, like, changing with the times man and be called the Strap
list from now on. This would be highly ironic for me personally as I am
highly strapped for spondulics at the the moments and my ever expanding
beer
belly snapped my fake plastic belt this morning.
Anyway I don't give a flying coz it Friday and I have a feeling I'm
going to meet my eventual wife this weekend.

The Stoned Charlaton.