Sinister: I LOVE "Rollercoaster ride"

Marco Braca agmuwv.044 at xxx.it
Fri Sep 11 15:03:34 BST 1998

Hi Julien, i must say some thing :
1) - the piano in the final Dirty dream #2 is special, only 4 notes
but............, i love the trumpet solo , too.

2) - I think that TBWTAS is not so short, is right .

3) - The roallercoaster ride is a brilliant song; it's one of my favourite.
          "......you're happy cause your cosy and the rain comes rattling
in......"
  This is our "comitate to defence".

Now i am a question for you or also for all sinister:

Who is the boy in the  cover?

 Bye.    Marco#7.