Sinister: Happy days are here again!

Ed Kubisa edkubisa at xxx.de
Fri Sep 11 18:25:21 BST 1998

Well I scraped the money together to buy....... well you can guess! All I can say is that it is as expected - it's FAB!, very B&S.  But have you heard the Manson LP... absolutely bonkers, I LOVE IT! I have a feeling a few of you might not though..... ;)

oohh.. also bought tickets to see B&S in Munich on Oct 3rd, which will be heaven..... anyone here going? (This gig follows on from the October Beer Festival.... the largest Beer Fest. in the world...  can you imagine what would happen if the London crowd were to go...!!! Messy comes to mind..  ;)

Edd