Sinister: Help!!

Anna J eng98ajo at xxx.se
Fri Sep 11 17:57:11 BST 1998

Hello everybody!
I'm not sure if anybody remembers me (but I hope so); I used to be around
this spring, before I left to spend the summer in France, and now I'm back,
but it's not quite the return I was hoping for. See, for the last week,
since getting back to uni, me and a friend have been trying to find out if
B&S would be playing in Copenhagen aswell as Stockholm, since this would be
a lot closer and cheaper for us (we're in Lund), and finally today I found
out they're not coming to Copenhagen, so I rushed off to my friend's flat
so that we could order tickets for Stockholm, but they were all sold out!!
Now we're both completely heart-broken and we're doing out best to see if
there's any way to find tickets for Stockholm at all, and this is why I'm
writing now.
Is there anybody who just happens to have two tickets for the concert lying
around and would be happy to sell them or who knows anybody that could help
us? I'd appreciate help even a tiny bit beyond possibility!

Best regards from the girl who doesn't understand why she always has to do
everything at the last moment...

P.S. I hope you all had a nice summer :)