Sinister: I've just wet myself

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Fri Sep 11 20:09:34 BST 1998

FUCK!!!!!
Dirty Dream #2 is the best song I have heard in my whole life! I'm trying to
type and not scream all at the same time! Now I know what Teenyboppers feel
like!
I hadn't heard it before, except in London, and all I could hear then was Fred
and Stuart G's 'version' of it in my left ear.
This would be the best single in pop history. It has Top of the pops running
through it like a stick of rock!    What! a! lot! of! exclamation! marks!
Impatient for my promised cd of TWATYBUS, and desperate to get B&S in the top
5 even if I have to buy every copy myself, I got the Heavy-duty hugeo-bastardo
vinyl today, and god, this really is a great album. I no longer have any
doubts.
Except for Chickfactor which is still p!i!s!h!
but even that's growing on me.
Katrina wrote:
<<basically, when you play the empire you HAVE to use the concessions
company they employ to sell any merchandise the band have and then they
take 25% of the gross profits for themselves>>
Ahh.'cause when I went to the stall to return the extra flyers, and later to
buy a (fairly lovely) T-shirt, the people there seemed to be complete
bastards, who didn't know their arse from an Ink Polaroid, and who didn't seem
very excited by the prospect of seeing God's own house band. At all. I did
wonder what relation these oiks had to the very civilized regular staff :-)

God, sorry about the naughty word at the beginning. I got a bit carried away.
But then that's my honest reaction to the song, and I stand by it. TWATYBUS is
an outstandingly good album, and if B&S split up today, I doubt we'll hear
anything better ever again.
It's only an opinion. But I have to admit, it's one I hold rather strongly.
seb
<who still finds it funny to play records at 78.Rollercoaster Ride too long?
Not anymore!>