Sinister: The Boy with the arab strap ramblings

Sandra Duric sandrad at xxx.com
Fri Sep 11 20:59:24 BST 1998

Question:

So what??  So they sound like other people, they borrow words, even titles
from books for their songs.  The music is still heart-achingly beautiful.
The lyrics are thoughtful and touching.  The melodies linger...

And as far as claiming what was/is their best album, I could go on about
the Stereolab keyboard similarities in Tigermilk!

This comparison thing is starting to read like a bad Melody Maker review!