Sinister: opening acts

Kiewel, Tony tonyk at xxx.com
Fri Sep 11 22:06:26 BST 1998

I know it's been a while since I chimed in, but well... I'm just the
quiet type. Anyhow, I just got these tour dates from the kids over at
Matador and I thought I'd share them since this is the first mention
I've seen of opening acts. Strangely this appears to contradict rumors I
had heard about the Lily's opening for the entire U.S. tour. Anybody
have the full scoop? Katrina?

Belle and Sebastian

10/21   Boston          Morse Auditorium
                        (at the Photo Resource Center-BU campus)
10/23   Philly          Trocadero
10/26   Chicago         Metro
10/28   Athens, GA      40 Watt
10/30   DC              Black Cat
11/01   NYC             Supper Club
11/02   NYC             Supper Club

(10/21 and 11/01 with Containe, 10/26 with Momus, 10/30 and 11/2 with
Guv'ner)

-tonyK

P.S. For the record I think that Dirty Dream #2 is positively one of the
most anthemically (is that a word?) wonderful songs of all time.