Sinister: what a B&Stard of a week

Colin Campbell zulu at xxx.uk
Sat Sep 12 01:18:54 BST 1998

Hello kittens.

do ya like the title, it came to me in a flash of inspiration!

It kinda describes my week though; Monday, bought twattybus(i like that)
listened to it a lot.
Tuesday, drove down to shropshire to see a friend or 3, made them listen to
twattybus a lot, "That sounds like simon and garfunkle" one of them sais
when It could have been.... gets going.
Wednesday, set off for alton towers along v. small country lane with short,
ginger emma driving, then crash into a BUS full of children on thier way to
school.Ouch we say, yippee say the kids who get to go home, paramedics were
nice, as were the police, contrary to my drunken post of a while ago,
luckily noone is hurt more than a couple of bruises, but the car is a write
off. The bus isnt too bad, perhaps riding busses is not only good but safer
than cars.
Thursday, get to alton towers, me driving, and guess what, we went on a
Rollercoaster ride or lots, oblivion kicks ass, vertical aaargh!

And now back here on friday reading all your lovely and not so lovely mail
, and then adding to the considerable pile with my own waste of time and
bandwidth, sorry.

Ouch, I think I have whiplash!

colin.