Sinister: Points by numbers for e-z reference

brier at xxx.com brier at xxx.com
Sat Sep 12 06:37:37 BST 1998

Hi,
Taking a break from reading Ken Starr's pulp novel to make a few Belle comments (they ARE playing in the background after all...)  by numbers:

1. Gawd, the differences between printed lyrics & sung ones, even in "the boy with".... where's the tag lines like  "when you've been inside"  and  "she accepts my confession" ?  and "with the boy WITH the arab strap / with the boy from the Arab Strap",  "with" meaning he had one, "from" meaning he was the singer from Arab Strap?

2. It's amazing, the lack of comparisons to The Smiths.  Maybe I'm late and we've been through all this before.  Shit, I'd better check the archives.

3. Katrina, the T-shirts are really beautiful, no matter what anyone says about longing for the past whimsical designs, or the un-imaginative act of putting an album cover directly to shirt.  Can anyone amongst us dispute the sheer beauty of the Stow design?

4. Y'all Sinisters are wonderful, and you make my little day.

Short n' sweet, I'm done.

-Brier