Sinister: greetings!

Thessaly1 at xxx.com Thessaly1 at xxx.com
Sat Sep 12 09:51:14 BST 1998

hi kids!

i have been reading the list for a few months but didn't feel compelled to
chime in until i realised that it really bugs me that i have NO idea what "the
boy with an arb strap means!" what the heck is an arab strap? i take it that
it is slang for being impaled (based on the cover, although there is a nice
disclaimer about the title having nothing to do with the cover star)  so
someone PLEASE put me out of my misery and tell me what an arab strap is! :0)

i also must add that i adore the new cd.  it hasn't left my cd player since i
rushed out tuesday morning to buy it.  i am even thinking about flying to
chicago to see the band in late oct.  (hey i have gone to far away cities for
shows before).

still hoping they decide to grace us in la with their presence!

jennifer

p.s. i am writing a review of the cd for the magazine i write for and will
post the article when i am finished! :)