Sinister: all the bad things you can do with a bottle

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sat Sep 12 21:58:24 BST 1998

> If there was a sequel
> Would you love me as an equal?
> Would you love me 'till I die?...........

woah!! that's the real lyrics! I like,Beth thought it was
seagull/eagle....absolutely positvely thought that! and i wasn't
thinking of it like that for erotic reasons,just because it sounds
like...actually i was thinking B&S were stuck on something to rhyme,and
couldn't find the thesauras so were just like 'hmm,eagle sounds good'

> Well I have such a lot to say that all I'm going to murmur about the
> music-hall experience that was B&S was that Mick did indeed wear a
> kilt
wow! i would be afraid of strong gusts of wind

love me baby,
The Dude