Sinister: more rubbish for you to delete

jj jj at xxx.com
Sun Sep 13 02:14:11 BST 1998

>.. and other such frenzied pantsless ironies.  Well I say, P!O!O! to
>all your Felt, Nick Drake and Peters & Lee references, why hasn't
>anyone mentioned Stevie's quote on Chickfactor from "Derek and Clive
>Live", viz., "what's the worst job you've had?".  The answer was
>something to do with lobsters up your Wembley (which, incidentally,
>still remains a mystery).

um, i assumed that was a reference to the zine Chickfactor myself, seeing
as Gail and co's interviews are full of such questions (ie. the interview
with sarah martin where she's asked "do you have a job?" and "what's your
favorite book?" and the one with isobel where she's asked "what makes you
really angry, besides the NME?")...not to mention the sections where they
ask loads of music types the same question and just list all the responses.
anyone who hasn't read Chickfactor should  really get out pen and paper and
write for a copy at 245 east 19th street #12T, new york NY 10003 usa.
 	       fantastic po box 4492 ann arbor mi 48106 usa
                 	http://www.fantasticpop.com
          	 ...the finest in frantically cool pop...