Sinister: The horror! The calmity! The Jane! The Joanna!

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sun Sep 13 15:03:55 BST 1998

Hello!

Hey Jake, I'm 17 and I think I should tell you that al the "classics"
being tossed around this list are probably all shit anyway (apart from
Nick Drake and whatever tape Tim P!O!O!Kins makes you, and Felt, but
have to say Hopkirk and Lee don't make me wich to play mah belly
trombone...not that I have one... ) so pay no attention whatsoever. *I*
KNOW the album is a dirct rip off of DON'T BORE US GET TO THE CHORUS by
Roxette - but do I feel the urge to ramble on pedantically about it?
Yes? I do! Good-o!

Urgh? I can't afford the new album! But I have another job now! And when
they give me some money it will be going straight to some people on this
list who make me feel really guilty when I have still not paid up for
things which happened ages ago (at least in the timescale of P!O!O!P
anyway!)

But I have seen the artwork. When me and my chums went into Our Price so
my friendy could buy me Pet Sounds (cos it was on sale for 6.99...and
she HAD promised it me for my birthday...which was last June), the album
was on display at the front of the shop, I picked up the CD and pointed
to the the name of honey and said "hey hey i KNOW that dude!!! I've
stayed with that dude! I gave him my pink dinosaur to wear at London and
HOW DID HE REPAY ME???" - but anyway I am very impressed and jealous. I
wanna be on an album! What would the list be without me? Mych better
actually I supose.

Who on the list has bought their golfing pants yet then? I haven't yet,
but I have a friend who wears checked pants all the time so I think I
have his "street cred cha?" reflecting upon my own good person. I like
Mick, he's cool and wears golfing pants.

I don't like Isobel. She wore "pedal pushers" in Leeds. How come no-one
picked up on that travesty for gods sake? Its eeevil eeevil I tell
you!!! And Isobel, YUK, you looked UGLY in them! They dont even suit a
supermodel never mind a recorder and cello and part time singer player
thing? Errgh! I have to kill anyone who wears them! Sorry Stuart and
everyone else who fancies bher but no! The flith must be stopped! I
can't believe Isobel is a trendy dude........
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy "horrified" Candarel