Sinister: What comedian?

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sun Sep 13 15:48:04 BST 1998

OK, hello miss conscience...
I'm just writing again to say sorrry for my last paragraph thing....
Just that if I was Isobel and I read what I just wrote, I would be
gutted, that may just be my over sensitivity but hey!
Isobel I am sure is a lovely thing. Just wears the most ugly item of
clothing in the world : pedal pushers. I mean, yuk, who invented
them....sorry! But as a "young teen" (I'm Just 17 you know!!!) clothes
matter to me - as in wearing trendy dude clothes is despicable.
And "you had a whole lotta fun with the comedian", which one? Sean
Hughes? Phwoar! Heheh! As long as it is not Roy Chubby Brown. Oh sorry,
he isn't even classed as comedian. Argh!
Sorry! I'm going! As you know! I'm not going to post again! I've got a
job, it's crap and I don't like it. And I haven't even started my first
day yet.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel