Sinister: STHLM MEETING BEFORE GIG!!!

Rebecka popgal rebeckas at xxx.com
Sun Sep 13 17:44:34 BST 1998

well all you how has got a hold of one of those very lovely tickets of
belle and sebastian listen up!!!

I and two friends have this wonderful idea that I know you'll all
like...

We'll meet 17.00 at the tubestation Medborgarplatsen. Just oustide the
store pressbyrån by the spärr at the way to götgatan/folkungatan.

We'll then go to the park Vitabergsparken to play a game of cricket!!
Since jonas, a friend of mine who's dad's from scotland knows how to
play it..rules leaftlets will be handed out.:)

I though maybe we'd have a picnic if the weather allows it..god hope it
does!! If it would be raining we'd meet up at the samt spot and then
just go from there...I know it would be fun just to meet all..maybe go
to some pub..if the weather is too bad and to cold...

I do hope that all of you who are able to can come...So that we later on
the concert can have a laugh..and say --hey were the bunch from the
sinister list:)

well if you have any questions contact me...

hugs kisses Becka....

# go and have a peek at my page it's constantly developing,
http://www.angelfire.com/me/Mizzy #