Sinister: He's my #1 pinup

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sun Sep 13 22:21:25 BST 1998

(whose bed have your boots been under? ) Yeeee ha there,
	Ahhh,anticipation is the best feeling,yes? of course,with a belle and
sebastian concert is in question,during and then savouring afterwards is
also lovely!

Heee hee,Sarah..you REALLY hate 'pedal-pushers?' you mean like capri
pants,yes? Or the even better name...clam diggers..."I'm going to put on
my clam diggers and go hunt for some clams,what are you doing tonight?"
Are they really so trendy? No one in my school has worn any yet,it's all
cargo pants (including me) now those are comfortable and,so handy!

the new album...maybe it's better not to anaylzemand just sit back and
enjoy? don't worry your pretty little heads if you don't like
chickfactor,(i do!) stevie's a good boy...oh they should all be in the
50 Most Beautiful People issue...i really really love that picture of
Stuart David in the art gallery, he looka so dark and artiste,he's my
number one pin-up boy...(actually,his carbon copy,at my school,is now
eating lunch with me,but he doesn't say anything,his first and only love
is his guitar...how..cold..yet lovely he's a dark and forbidden tale
that can never be read)

are there any Fun Facts on Belle and Sebastian like they do with the boy
bands? Like 'Stuart's favourite colour is blue and he loves his mam's
homemade haggis (or whatever,that's the only scottish food i know) and
in his spare time he crochets,cleans up oil spills and rescues pets from
the humane society'

ok i was supposed to send this,it really has nothing to do with well you
know,anything...cover your eyes sweet kittens,it's arab strap

Lactose Intolerant Shagging by Arab Strap (i didn't write this ok)
 'i shagged her good,i shagged her good cos she never had a shaggin
(repeat many many times) Walk across,the floor..with, a fag in hand and
then,i see her and i just,want to shag her...and so,i look to my mate
and give him some lager and i say 'feck off,cos i'm getting me a shaggin
tonight' So then,in the back,i lay my hand across her,she says 'Feck
off!' so i just say 'Feck off you too' and then,i left her and decided
to go my own way,and then i met another girl while shopping in the
supermarket...I picked up some bad milk, and then after i bought it,i
realised i was lactose intolerant,so after kicking the shite out of
myself, i turned to my mate....and he said
'Get More Milk.'

the end. (isn't it deep? it gave me shivers)

(well it's school tomorrow,i have a detention (stupide mr.messier..i'll
get you) so,i'll enjoy these last hours,yes?)

rompy-pompy!
xoxo genevieve :)