Sinister: No Subject

JonnyKat at xxx.com JonnyKat at xxx.com
Mon Sep 14 00:49:01 BST 1998

Dstar999 at aol.com wrote:

<< Jonny boy either I am missing something or you need help.  It seems to me
that
the song in question is dealing with the suicide of a friend and the pained
response of the writer who failed to notice the signs or was incapable of
preventing it.  If this cheers you I need you to explain that to me. >>

Wow!  I thought "Ease Your Feet In The Sea" was about taking a holiday.
Seriously, since you seem to require an explanation of my emotions,
the answer is