Sinister: Meet up proposal

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 14 09:26:21 BST 1998

Alright people, me and Tag the other night had the same curazzeeee
brainwave, and decided that it'd be a nice idea if everyone was able to
meet everyone else without having to go to a gig, and naturally getting far
too little time to talk to people. So we figured perhaps we'd maybe sort
out a great big party for the people on the list (and naturally anyone
else), with DJ's and booze. Ideally this would take place at some point in
the next few months. Perhaps some time around New Year. What do people
think of the idea?

	The second question of course is where it's going to be. I'd have no
trouble arranging a place to do it in Edinburgh and stuff (it'd prevent me
sleeping in a flowerbed again too probably), but I'm dubious as to whether
people from the south of England would come all that way, and at the moment
I figure Manchester's probably the best bet as it's sort of in the middle.
Hopefully Tag would be able to sort out somewhere there. Everyone I've
spoken to so far reckons it's a good idea so it'd be nice to hear who would
actually attend such a thing. It would rock (70's WHO might be played), we
would all rule and generally have a good time.

Cheers,
	Keith.