Sinister: Now I'm Bent On Going Straight

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Mon Sep 14 10:55:57 BST 1998

Fluffy wittered:

Who on the list has bought their golfing pants yet then? I haven't yet,
but I have a friend who wears checked pants all the time so I think I
have his "street cred cha?" reflecting upon my own good person. I like
Mick, he's cool and wears golfing pants.

I tried some on the other day, they were Nike and black and very ample for
ease of movement, but I bore no resemblance to Tiger Woods, so back on the
shelf they went.

K wrote:

Jonny boy either I am missing something or you need help.  It seems to me
that
the song in question is dealing with the suicide of a friend and the pained
response of the writer who failed to notice the signs or was incapable of
preventing it.  If this cheers you I need you to explain that to me.

Be nice. Your interpretation is intriguing, but I don't share it. What's
more, I like the song "Freddie's Dead" by Curtis Mayfield, and that's about
a Freddie who's dead. I can't explain it, I must be one sick motherfucker.

Number 12! That rules! What about Mansun?

I got my mum to look up B&S in last week's Sunday Times. She said "arab
strap". Actually she said "abba strap, arab strap". I don't think she knows
what it means either.

Peter