Sinister: Cheggars plays Pop.

M.J. Hibbett mjh18 at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 14 13:10:40 BST 1998

> > Returning to the subject of golfing trossies, does nayone
>  know why they are called plus-fours ????

Ooh! Ooh!

THE ANSWER was on that Jilly Gordon programme - it's cos the width of FLARE is
four inches.

> I dunno - but you can also get shorter versions called plus-twos!!

And ditto here.

And who let Pedal Pushers back in anyway?

On a B&S TIP, listened to Tigermilk over the weekend for the first time in ages,
and blow me (for lo i am a presidential candidate), but it wasn't a PATCH on
TBWTAS.  Nurts, and i was all ready to go into Full Manics Mode and prefer the
earlier stuff too.

The Independent on Sunday had a big SCARY and RUM article about Fat People and
Fat Admirers, which That Poem reminded me off, not an appetising thort for a
M<onday Lunchtime,. but RIDDLE with song possibilities. Hey hey - put my new
single together yesterday which is v relevenat cos the ADVERT will be compating
to B&S, but anyway i was v EXCITED. It's exciting.

Cheers,

Mark