Sinister: Plus fours

Neil Dewhurst NeilD at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 14 16:09:38 BST 1998

And I thought I was the only one tragic enough to have watched that
thing with Jilly Goulden.
Time to shrink back under my desk.
I was looking for a job, and then I found a job...
I've spent six hours fixing my computer after a week off.
Welcome back to sixty emails, mainly from people moaning about something
or other.  It was too quiet, blah blah blah, we had to wait, blah blah
blah.  Quit moaning people, please.  I suppose that, having asked every
weirdo (and lots of perfectly charming people too) in the Firkin pub if
they were Kevan Cooke, or knew him, then I was just grateful to actually
be in the Empire at last.  I met Sean Hughes, but I didn't realise.

Time for a meeting about the world's worst website (http://www.ncm.co.uk
if anyone's interested.)

Catch you beautiful people later.

Neil.