Sinister: TWATTYBUS in-store album chart positions

Kevan Cooke kcooke at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 14 15:36:00 BST 1998

I don't really know what these charts represent but I went into Southampton
at lunchtime, to buy the new Tindersticks singles/rarities compilation, and
made a mental note of the TWATTYBUS in-store album chart positions:

HMV     -  8
Virgin  -  4

Incidentally, my old friends at CDZONE are now suggesting that there is a
Field Mice CD about to be released.  Would anyone like to comment on this?
There has usually been at least an unsubstantiated rumour before they start
listing things.

Kevan
The Fat Slug