Sinister: ticket swap?

matthew william snyder mwsnyder at xxx.edu
Mon Sep 14 18:06:48 BST 1998

hello all,

in an effort to avoid horrible ticketmonster charges
(which are $5.50 per ticket for the NY show, plus the
$3 shipping cost), i would like to propose a little
trade.  i would be more than happy to pick up tickets
for the philly show at the box office (no service
charge) and send them to a NY listee who can do the
same for me for the nov. 2 show.  this also goes for
the DC show (if it's not sold out yet (?)).

please email me privately if you're interested.

sticking it to the man,
matthew