Sinister: sweet dreams indeed

Heinitz heinitz at xxx.net
Mon Sep 14 16:19:48 BST 1998

do i need to tell you how much i love TABBYWARS? last week i returned from town
with an empty wallet but a happy smile, for i had at last the album. i have
never needed an album so much, i have never experienced such pain as those five
days i had to wait while everyone else got to hear the tunes before me. but all
is well, now. i am experiencing involuntary handclaps as i type.

last night i had a dream that was strange even for a dream of mine. i woke up
with a slightly bewildered expression as the memories of the dream filtered back
into my head. i was watching ocean colour scene (!) play in front of a few
people in some sort of school. it was raining much, and everybody was wet. then
ocean colour scene merged into one and became elliot smith, and the sun shone
and dried everybody off and we were all happy. however, as he played and sung,
mr. smith began to inflate not unlike violet beauregarde in Charlie and the
Chocolate Factory. when he was roughly spherical, he stopped playing, and
started eating yellow flowers with his feet. that's as much as i can remember
clearly.
it's reminded me of a dream i had a while ago which involved wandering around a
department store with tim chipping from Orlando and a small blue bird with a
long tail, which culminated in discovering richey james in a dark corner of a
bookshop.

abi, who's wondering What It All Means