Sinister: I! HATE! PEDAL! PUSHERS! (and if you don't care, so what nyah nyah)

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 14 18:49:26 BST 1998

Ah-haaa....

In message <35FC3755.6C48 at inexpress.net>, blink at inexpress.net writes
>Heee hee,Sarah..you REALLY hate 'pedal-pushers?' you mean like capri
>pants,yes? Or the even better name...clam diggers..."I'm going to put on
>my clam diggers and go hunt for some clams,what are you doing tonight?"
>Are they really so trendy? No one in my school has worn any yet,it's all
>cargo pants (including me) now those are comfortable and,so handy!

HA! Yes! Pedal Pushers ARE EVIL! Following on - you must be a pretty
evil person to wear them, OR, just seriously misguided.  In everything.
Poor Isobel. I am sure she didn't mean it....please someone tell me she
was forced to wear them. Yes Pookie, I HATE them!! clam diggers!
Exactly! Ooh, I'm jus' gonna get dem clams and thats my saturday night
sorted...aargh! YES they are so trendy here. All the trendy dudes wear
them. Thank the lord thou are not here. I wear my purple pants and my
black pants and my lovely selection of skirts and my trainers all the
time. It has become a principle to wear them all the time. 'COS - 1)
they is comfortable 2)It pisses all my DM wearing mates off :) are cargo
pants combats? 2 of my friedns went out and bought a pair on the same
day - it seems slightly bad to wear them now...

>don't worry your pretty little heads if you don't like
>chickfactor,(i do!)

Yeey! I aint the only one! YES I think it's lovely. SO phththththtth! to
anyone who hates it.

>i really really love that picture of
>Stuart David in the art gallery, he looka so dark and artiste,he's my
>number one pin-up boy...

Yes well just be glad you can't smell him.....berrlimey missus.

OI! You!! Adrian Evans! You called me :
>Hairy Hermesetas
and that isn't my name! And it's not even funny! And I didn't giggle at
it! I got ANNOYED YOU YOU YOU SMELLYBELLY!!!!

He then carried on blathering absolute twaddle (and Mister Miller I DO
NOT WITTER - I WIBBLE) like this :

>Don't be so harsh on the girl, she was probably just trying to fit in with the
>natives.

There is NO EXCUSE! It can't be right, I must have imagined it. It.. it
can't be real....and you do know you have insulted EVERYONE in Leeds
dreadfully now. You just wait. You just lie awake at night waiting for
the hordes of Leeds to come and take their revenge....
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel