Sinister: Debut Post and Scottish Snow Patrol Date!

Paul Gardiner paul.gardiner2 at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 14 20:44:26 BST 1998

hello to everyone,

this is my first post after a month of hiding out in the shadows (the cold,
dark type that is, not the hank marvin type).

before I continue a little bit of Snow Patrol news I heard on Saturday.
The band will be playing in Kirkcaldy, Scotland on Friday 23 October
in the Path Tavern which is a tiny pub which holds about 75 people
at the most.  The landlady of the pub told me it is a pay at the door
type thing and about 3 pounds to get in and who am I to argue?

After all the pedal pusher furore I decided to try and find out what the
hell they looked like.  The only picture I found was this lady penelopy
type one at http://www.thevision.net/alana/genepic.JPG  If this is not what
they look like please someone tell me!  Fashion was never my strong suit.

Finally I am delighted that my home town Dundee got a mention on
Seymour Stein and to all homesick, exiled Dundonians, you are not missing
much by being away.  Latest Dundee music news....Grouchos has moved to a new
shop in the Overgate but is about to be demolished and Chalmers and Joy has
shut down to be replaced by a mini-market :(

thank you
Paulg