Sinister: wash d.c. show

Damon Seils seilsd at xxx.net
Tue Sep 15 01:42:11 BST 1998

Very quickly...

Tickets for the Washington, D.C., show at the Black Cat are now on sale
through Ticketmaster. They are something like $13 or $14, plus all of the crap
service charges. If you want to avoid some of the service charges, you can
purchase tickets in person at the Black Cat's box office.

The show is on October 30, and you can find the Black Cat's concert
information by calling 202-667-7960 or by going to their little Web site at http://www.washingtonpost.com/yp/blackcat/.

Umm...by the way, I'm only assuming that this information is correct because I
have actually bought my tickets. I would imagine that means everything is
confirmed, etc. But, Katrina and David, feel free to paddle me if I've said
anything misleading. Or even if not.

Dirty Damon Number Two