Sinister: the bright side

Riddley13 at xxx.com Riddley13 at xxx.com
Tue Sep 15 01:44:57 BST 1998

Today I rode my bike to get tickets to the Nov 2 show in NYC.  Tickets I now
have, but my bike I do not.  In the less than five minutes spent picking up
the tickets, someone took bolt cutters to my lock and made off with my
bicycle.  [Insert many expletives here.]

I took the train home in a daze with the only consolation being the tickets to
see Belle and Sebastian.

I can always get another bike.  I think I would have been more pissed off if
the show had been sold out.

some of my friends don't understand that sentiment (the ones not going to the
show, obviously) but I figured most of you would.

i better put these tickets in the safe now ...