Sinister: toronto show: oh woe is me

jubilee ? paiku at xxx.com
Tue Sep 15 02:44:21 BST 1998

hello-

i'm sorry but i must moan about this.  My stomach turned when i saw that
the show is 19+.  I mean i think this made me physically sick.  When
you've been looking forward to something for months only to get crushed
by 3 little characters which in this case happen to be 19+ it's not a
nice feeling at all.  Right now i'm in a state of denial, which will
turn into panic, then if i can't find a way to get in anyway, it will
turn to anger and chronic consumtion of PEZ candies.  preferably not
like the ones i just ate which were horrible stale.  Someone help.  i
need help.  I think that crying is not out of the question in this
situation for me.

Nooooo, i haven't just made myself look ridiculous in front of 800
people, awesome.
sigh
CRAP
what a sticky situation
i didn't think the belle and sebastian would set 19+ dates, but there
goes my optimism down the plug hole.
anyway sorry about all my whinging and thank you if you humoured me and
read.
i really like ducks though, and they'll never make me be 19+ to uhm,
watch them swim.  or something.  so thank god for small favours.

right thank you
BYE
sarah