Sinister: Meeting Up

MATTHEW WIMBURY m.wimbury at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 15 12:31:58 BST 1998

I second the Preston idea as regards meeting up. I think it's a pretty
cool town really and there's some decent pubs about and there's Tokyo
Joes as well which is a cool club, and hey, it's only 20 minutes from
where i live, so go to Preston!!!!

Matt, who wouldn't mind Manchester either, but would definitely go to
Preston!