Sinister: new, thunderstorms, sleep

Bluepoets at xxx.com Bluepoets at xxx.com
Tue Sep 15 13:00:18 BST 1998

hey everyone, i am fairly new to this neck of the woods, so i thought id
introduce myself in the wakening of a sleepless night waiting for my sweetness
to come home.  we both like b&s, myself almost a year now.  and we are
patiently awaiting for thursday for the tickets in toronto, we are from
rochester, ny.

anyways, it is about to thunderstorm here and as i await her return i look
through all my mix tapes and couldnt find a one to satisfy me, so i was
wondering if someone would like to trade some mix tapes with me, with some
sweet tunes, write to me, j, privately.

well, back to the lurking, i might speak up once in a while, otherwise i am
too shy

thanks for reading